Stramba

Stramba

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Less than 48 hours to pack....

Less than 24 hours ago I returned from a great weekend in Vegas. However, it wasn't very smart to schedule myself for work at 11a.m. on the same day. I pretty much slept walk through the day. It was a complete fog. I came home yesterday after my shift and proceeded to procrastinate on preparations for my trip and crashed super duper early. I worked another shift today and now I am sitting at home staring at my closet in complete dismay over how or what to pack... Don't get me wrong I'm overly excited...but why can't a closet be something that magically appears when you go on vacation?
Dresses, shirts, tanks, jeans, capris, skirts, sweaters, jackets, PJs, shoes (lots of shoes)....the list goes on.... i'm glad i'm not backpacking through Italy or I'd have to have a bus follow me just to haul my clothes. I mean, I'm not the type of girl that's too too girly... I'm a nurse for heaven sake, BUT I do like the luxury of being able to have a variety of outfits to pick from...matching shoes and perhaps some jewelry to throw on with it....
Just FYI if I HAD TO I could do the backpack.....I could do it...
Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. youre a libra mama. Libra's LOOOVE to look good. You're screwed for the rest of your life. HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete